If you want to eat out and workout, Indooroopilly is the place to be.
Making sure that you refuel after a particularly big workout is really important for any gym-goer. Not only does this provide essential nutrients to nourish your body, but eating after a workout can help you find your new favourite place to eat.
Thankfully we’ve found the top Indooroopilly food spots to mix up your workout routine a little.
Whether you train morning, noon or night, ifeelgood 24/7 Indooroopilly gym-goers can be sure to find a good, nutritious meal that will preserve your hard-earned physique.
Here are our favourite Indooroopilly cafes to try after your next workout.
6 Indooroopilly Eateries to Try After Your Workout
Refreshments for the Early Riser
- Goodness Gracious Cafe: Offering breakfast everyday with an all day menu, this cafe is a great location for an after-gym meal. From traditional favourites, like bacon and eggs, to acai bowl, mushroom bruschetta and sand crab omelette, Goodness Gracious offers a good range of options to suit most tastes. A great source of your post-workout caffeine caffeine fix, the cafe provides a range of espresso, filter and cold drip options. Other drinks include organic teas, iced tea and juices. The Little Green juice, with kale, cucumber, celery, spinch, pear and ginger is a particularly healthy and tasty juice option.
- Wray Organic: If you don’t mind spending a little more on your breakfast for an all-organic menu, this place boasts delicious brekkie bowls. With acai, goji and chia options, as well as a range of crazy-healthy organic refreshments, you can’t go wrong.
- Phuc Deli Viet Takeaway: If you’re in need of a quick and healthy lunch, this Vietnamese eatery has a nourishing and flavoursome menu that includes crispy chicken with rice and vegies, pho and laksa.
- Corbett & Claude: How does great a great Indooroopilly food spot with an even better atmosphere sound? Then check out this new gem that’s situated within the shopping centre. It offers elegant furnishings and a range of nifty ‘nourish’ pizzas that feature toppings like beetroot, chia seeds, rocket and sweet potato.
Dinners for the Night Owl
- Little Beirut: For fans of Lebanese fare, this restaurant is a great place to take your gym buddies a share platter or dive into a 3 course meal. Catering for all palates, this is fun restaurant which focuses on using locally sourced ingredients where available.
- JK Restaurant: If you’re into Indian food, you’ll be spoilt for choice with this restaurant’s varied range of tandoori and curry. Choices include meats, breads and main meal accompaniments, such as their vegetable samosas or hara bhara kebab (shallow fried vegatable and spinach patties).
Enjoy your Indooroopilly workout and exploring some of these great eating spots in the surrounding area.